Only the second iteration of this wine, our first Trademark Chardonnay was snaffled up super fast and was super fly! Chardy for hardcore chardy lovers. Our flagship Chardonnay.
A wine made with future complexity at its heart (I mean, aren’t we all though?!). Struck stone and flint, with lemon curd, stone-fruit and biscuit. Supple and seamless with a persistent lingering finish…get outta town!
- James Suckling, 95/100 points.
“…The palate is punchy, bold and intense and has a vibrant peach and lemon core with a nutty twist through to the finish. Formidable power here.”
- Robert Parker 2020, 94 points.
- “Concentrated, textural Chardonnay with peach, nectarine, bran biscuit, spicy oak and a solid thread of struck-flint and mineral flavours give the wine a nod in the direction of Burgundy. A serious chardonnay with cellaring potential.” 96/100 Bob Campbell, The Real Review.
- 5 star // 96pts “Produced from 25-year-old vines from a Havelock North vineyard at the base of Te Mata Peak. Concentrated, textural Chardonnay with peach, nectarine, bran biscuit, spicy oak and a solid thread of struck flint/mineral flavours. Stylish and complex chardonnay.” Gourmet Wine Traveller, top 100 new releases, February 2020.
- Decanter, 92 points.
- NZ Wine Rater, 93 points.
MORE ABOUT TRADEMARK WINES
Full Tasting Notes