**Super limited stocks**
A one bottle per order limit, sorry wine lovers. Hot on the heels of the international success of its older sibling, here’s our Trademark 2016 Syrah.
The palate is plush with typical violet, spice, black cherry and subtle white pepper notes. Ripe, yet vibrant and complex. Only made in a good vintage, it’s a Hawke’s Bay Syrah we’re proud to hang our hat on. Drink now or hold on to it for a few years to reap mucho rewards!
- James Suckling, 93 points. “Showcases the complex side of Syrah. Long and velvety.” JS
- Robert Parker 2020, 92 points.
- “Flagship wine from a sloping limestone hillside and an old riverside slope overlooking the TukiTuki River. Dense, yet quite supple and accessible red with ripe plum, raspberry, floral, violet, pepper and spicy oak flavours. Can be appreciated now but shows obvious cellaring potential.” 95/100 Bob Campbell, The Real Review.
- Master Medal, The Global Masters (UK) series 2019, Syrah Class.
- 5 star // 95 pts – “Serious flagship Syrah from a limestone-laced hillside vineyard. Weighty wine that’s supple and accessible with ripe plum, raspberry, floral/violet, pepper and spicy oak flavours. Good now but with plenty of cellaring potential.” Gourmet Wine Traveller, top 100 new releases, February 2020.
MORE ABOUT TRADEMARK WINES
Full Tasting Notes